ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In St. Catharines
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this St. Catharines hotel, you'll find The Pen Centre and Welland Canal Lock 7. Brock University and Niagara College Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Full-service spa, dining
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa and a restaurant. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 34 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and plasma TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include free local calls, free bottled water, and ceiling fans.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 265 reviews
About the Stone Mill InnLocation 271 Merritt Street, St. Catharines, ON L2T1K1
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December):
- Dining venue
- Full-service spa
Stone Mill Inn offers its guests a full-service spa. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Stone Mill Inn also features spa services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a hair salon. Free self parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 3.5-star St. Catharines hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1860
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (112.1 km / 69.7 mi)
- Train station: St. Catharines Station (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Stone Mill Inn offers 34 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. 46-inch plasma televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Johnny Rocco s Grill - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The check-in times for this property vary from day to day. For more details on check-in times, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
Guests arriving after 9:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.