ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
Your stay at this Hull hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Canadian Museum of History and Canadian War Museum. Supreme Court of Canada and Parliament Hill are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 11 conference rooms, as well as the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and a 24-hour front desk and a coffee shop are also provided.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 225 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include iPod docks, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Crowne Plaza Gatineau-Ottawa ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza Gatineau-Ottawa
Overall good but the front desk
24 Mar. 2014 by Nathalie
Dear Kangnamstyle, Thank you taking the time to review our property after your recent stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed our facilities but concerned about your comment with the front desk employees. We strive to ensure all our guests feel welcomed at all times and I regret you lived this experience. I will share your comment with the Front Desk Manager for review. Thank you again for sharing your comments.
Excellent value for your dollar!
19 Jul. 2014 by Nathalie
Dear Krissy, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our property and for choosing our hotel for your newphew's visit to our wonderful region. We appreciate your business and we hope to have the opportunity to greet you and / or your family in the near future! Kind regards, Nathalie - Director of sales
We loved this hotel!
19 Jul. 2014 by Nathalie
Dear Bujiing, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. It is delightful to read your comments and I wish to thank you for recommending our hotel. Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Nathalie T., Director of sales
The hotel thermostats will drive you crazy
19 Jul. 2014 by Nathalie
Good day, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. It is unfortunate the room conditions prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. You are not being an unreasonable person for wanting the thermostat to work properly. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction. Thank you again for your comments as we strive to achieve complete guest satisfaction. Sincerely, Nathalie T Director of sales
19 Jul. 2014 by Nathalie
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our property after your recent stay. I am sorry to read the issues you encountered during your visit and I would like to address them. Unfortunately, purchasing on third party website does offer its limits but we are working to improve its efficiency. Our property went through intensive renovations which ended in October 2012 and we obtained a 4 Green Key certification. In compliance to limit our impact on the environment, we do not change bed sheets daily. I do apologize if this wasn’t explained to you. We appreciate your feedback as we strive to achieve complete guest satisfaction. Kind regards, Nathalie – Director of sales
A nice place for the money
Place to stay ONLY if the price is wright
About the Crowne Plaza Gatineau-OttawaLocation 2 Montcalm Street, Gatineau, QC J8X 4B4
As a guest of Crowne Plaza Gatineau-Ottawa, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. There are 11 meeting rooms available. A terrace, a vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Crowne Plaza Gatineau-Ottawa. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Gatineau hotel is smoke free.
- 225 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) (14.9 km / 9.3 mi)
- Train station: Ottawa Station (7.6 km / 4.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Gatineau-Ottawa offers 225 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Gatineau hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Les deux Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bar des Chutes - Onsite bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 35 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 50 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 100 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.