ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Downtown Brooklyn hostel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Barclays Center Brooklyn and Brooklyn Bridge Park. Brooklyn Bridge and Prospect Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hostel includes free WiFi in public areas and laundry facilities. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
The 4 guestrooms offer free WiFi, sitting areas, and desks. Bathrooms are shared.
About the New York City Summer DormsLocation Conolly Hall, Long Island University, Brooklyn, NY 11201
New York City Summer Dorms offers its guests laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) (20.5 km / 12.8 mi)
- Train station: Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: DeKalb Av. Station (Flatbush Av. Ext.) (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
New York City Summer Dorms offers 4 accommodations with air conditioning. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas and include desks. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Housekeeping is offered daily and hair dryers can be requested.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Communal kitchen
- Sitting area
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer available
- Air conditioning
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
This property accommodates both students and non-students, and requires that students present their university student identification.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 20.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 3.50 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- New York City Summer Dorms Hostel
- Summer Dorms Hostel
- New York City Summer Dorms
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.