Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Milton, a family-friendly city known for its clubs and restaurants, as well as attractions like Kelso Conservation Area and Glen Eden Ski and Snowboard Centre. You can choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Milton and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Milton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hilton Falls, Crawford Lake Conservation Area, and Rattlesnake Point.
- Other things to see include Halton Region Museum, Mohawk Racetrack, and Waldie Blacksmith Shop.
- Need a pet store? Try BauHound Haus Inc., Pet Valu, or Spaws Professional Dog Grooming & Boutique.
- For vet care, McKee-Pownall Equine Services, Campbellville Animal Hospital, and Derry Heights Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Milton
- Mohawk Inn and Conference Centre
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star inn, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
- Toronto West KOA
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star cottage, although restrictions apply.
- Best Western Milton
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Milton
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Milton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 47°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.