Pet owners shouldn't miss Victoria, a city known for its gardens, and sights like British Columbia Parliament Building and Fisgard Lighthouse. Take your pick from Travelocity's 59 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Victoria and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Victoria with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Butchart Gardens, Pioneer Square, and Thunderbird Park - Royal BC Museum.
- Other things to see include The McPherson Playhouse, Chinatown, and Market Square.
- Need a pet store? Try Creatures Pet Store, Pets West, or Bosley's by Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Juan De Fuca Veterinary Clinic, McKenzie Veterinary Services, and Downtown Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Victoria
- The Oswego Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its safe location and comfortable rooms.
- Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Ramada by Wyndham Victoria
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Victoria
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Victoria.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 60°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.